Monday, April 22, 2013

New Finds, Find Me!

First and foremost, my sincerest of apologies for missing yesterday's post. I came home from a long day to no phone, internet, or tv services thanks to Time Warner's impecable service... such sarcasm there. Anyway, today's post is dedicated to two new Flab Free Food Finds that I can't wait to try... if I could only find them.

The two products shown above are on my radar. I am so beyond excited to try them, but I can't find them anywhere. The Chickpea Burgers from Morningstar Farms sound super delicious and at only 110 calories and a whopping 7 grams of fiber, I can't see how they could be bad. And I love pretty much every flavor from Laughing Cow, so naturally the new wedge sounds exciting. I will keep you posted if I find/try either of them, but if anyone out there already has, let me know what you think! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment