Monday, May 21, 2012

How to avoid a supermarket spending spree

How many times have you looked back on a trip to the supermarket and wondered why you bought half of the things you did? For me, it's happened quite a number of times. Chances are, its my tummy that guides my hand to that yummy looking loaf of bread I don't need, even if it is on sale!


So, how do we avoid catastrophes such as this one? It's a simple solution- don't go food shopping hungry. Ever. It just doesn't work! Make sure that before you go food shopping, you've had something to eat and made a list of what you need- and then make sure you stick to that list! My rule when food shopping- if it's not on the list, it won't be missed! In truth, if I didn't write down that I needed it, chances are, I don't, unless of course I forgot to write something down... we're all human! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment