Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Whole Lotta Colada!

I can't help it with the Cinco de Mayo references... maybe it's because I've been cooped up in my room all weekend doing final papers, but in light of the holiday, I thought I would share my favorite Pina-Colada-craving-kicker, which I drink just about every night!


Nothing beats a good cup of tea. And this tea is delicious hot or iced. Spices and Tease make KILLER hibiscus teas, all of which are caffeine-free (which Mama Tiny Tummy loves!). Just look at those chunks of fresh fruit! Seriously, the tea is so good it doesn't need to be sweetened. While the Pina Colada is my personal fav, the Peach Apricot and the Mango Papaya are both pretty killer also! You can buy Spices and Teas' products tea online or at their store in Harlem! Sometimes, you can even find them at local marketplaces and street fairs (think Union Square Holiday Market, Grand Central Station Market, etc.) To locate this yummy tea, check out the hibiscus teas section of their website located here


Oh, and by the way, their spice-blends rock too!


Feelin' Frisky? Just cause I don't drink alcohol, doesn't mean you can't! If you're craving a mock pina colada, this is a great mixer to give that pina colada taste without the added calories! I've heard it goes quite well with Malibu Rum! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment