Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cartwheels, Somersaults and Jumps for Joy

A couple of months ago, I came across the following bag at a local healthy food store on sale. I had never heard of them before, but the ingredients were pretty clean, and the stats were decent, so I decided how bad can cocoa powder and sunflower seeds be? I'm glad I tried them because they're not half bad.
If you're the type of person that likes to crunch of your cookies, you will probably like these. A lot. They aren't overly sweet or overly chocolatey, but they are definitely super crunchy. They also satisfy that chocolatey craving without making me want to eat the entire bag. As a side note, I love that on their website, they actually show pictures of each of the ingredients that they use, which shows that they aren't trying to sneak anything bad in there. Check it out along with their other flavors here. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment