Friday, February 8, 2013

Cleanse Day 1

I apologize that this was never posted, but here is the cleanse post from a few days ago! 

Cleanse Day #1 is officially complete. I had my eggs for breakfast, lentil salad for lunch, and salmon for dinner- all of which were delicious! (And of course my snacks in between and my green tea and water!) As expected, the hardest thing for me was my late night sweet tooth, but other than that, throughout the day, I wasn't hungry at all! The meals are pictured below (disclaimer: Mommy Tiny Tummy is doing the cleanse, and the top photo is hers!). There's no real recipes here (other than the lentil salad, and I shared that recipe yesterday). Just an apple cut up with cinnamon and salmon marinated in a little balsamic vinegar over some sauteed spinach with sliced avocado. All whole foods. All delicious. Anyone else cleansing with me?





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment