Friday, April 27, 2012

A Taste of What's Coming

Let me start by saying this is my first blog, and I am very excited to share my thoughts with everyone in the blogosphere! Since I am new to this whole thing, you’re all going to have to bear with me as I learn how all of this works.




A quick intro: My name is Aly. I’m a student at New York University studying Media, Culture and Communications, with an intended minor in Food Studies. I am pretty much obsessed with food, cooking, nutrition, etc. I’ve tried a bunch of different diets/lifestyles including low carb, Paleo, calorie-counting, etc., so I’ve built up my knowledge of what’s out there. In this blog, I hope to share with you the what I’ve determined are the healthiest, yet tastiest options out there to help you stay fit and fabulous- including recipes, super-market picks, and restaurant tips.

Just a disclaimer: I am not a trained professional! Simply a food-obsessed college student trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle and inspire those around me to do the same!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Do you have an eating disorder? I have had anorexia for years and I eat pretty much the exact same foods and brands as you!

    ReplyDelete