Monday, April 30, 2012

Dressed to Impress

For some reason, salads have become a dieter's sidekick, and yet what most people don't realize is that not all salads are healthy! While the salad-staples, (lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, onions, etc.) pack impressive nutrients, there's still that sneaky culprit that can turn any healthy salad into a diet disaster: The dressing! Luckily, healthy dressings do exist! While we'll always have the last-minute go-to's such as the vinegars and lemon juice, this post is dedicated to a specific line of dressings/sauces that have single-handedly saved not only my salads, but SO many other dishes that I prepare.


Dying to know which products I'm talking about?!

Drumroll please!!

Recognize these?!
Or these?!


Okay, I'll stop with the photos; but seriously, thank the diet gods for Walden Farms! I just LOVE this line. Every single one of their spreads has 0 sugar, 0 carbs, 0 fat, and the best part for some 0 CALORIES!!


Granted, they aren't all completely delicious on their own. In fact, some of them are kind of yucky (in my opinion), but the ones that are good are SERIOUS diet-saviors. Want my opinion on the best ones? A Walden-Farms guide is on the way!


Have you tried any of these products before? Leave a comment with your favs, and I'll share mine! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment