Sunday, March 3, 2013

Crackin' Me Up

In the past, I've talked about that "need to crunch" that sometimes veggies just doesn't satisfy. There are definitely those moments when only a chip or a cracker will suffice. I have made ample chip swaps, but it's a bit harder to replicate healthy crackers. Fortunately, I don't have to thanks to Fiber Gourmet. I already knew I loved their cinnamon and everything crackers, but they recently release a new line of crackers in 3 new flavors.

The new flavors are cheese, nacho, and wheat- all of which are amazing. The cheese ones taste like Cheese Its, the wheat ones taste like Wheat Thins, and the nacho ones taste like a spicier Cheese It. All around- an excellent line. They have 60-70 calories per ounce. My one gripe is I wish they came in individual packages like the cinnamon and the everything ones do, but taste-wise no complaints! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment