Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's Never Too Late to Jingle All the Way

Last I checked, the holiday spirit has no expiration date, and fortunately, neither does tea. However, the supermarkets seem to disagree with me, as they put holiday teas on sale. Their loss is my gain because I get to try out the seasonal tea for cheaper and keep the holiday spirit alive, and they get to stock their shelves for the upcoming holidays.


So, this brought me to a trip down Candy Cane Lane... Usually I'm not a fan of peppermint tea, but every once in a while, I enjoy the minty kick, and this one was particularly intriguing because it's green tea. I have to say, it was actually pretty good. Decaf, green tea, and a little peppermint spice. I wouldn't say it's a mouthful of the holidays, but I'd happily drink it year round. Another winner from Celestial!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment