Friday, March 8, 2013

Greek Yogurt Blizzard

While there are no Dairy Queens around me, and I've never tried their famous blizzard, I have to say, it looks pretty darn delicious in the commercials. I don't even know what goes into it or what it tastes like, but I imagine it is a mix of chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel oblivion.... and of course a mess of fat and sugar... a total calorie catastrophe. After seeing one too many commercials for these puppies, I decided to make my own take on it- a healthy version of course!

To make Tiny Tummy's Blizzard Blast, you will need:
1 container Greek Yogurt (I used Oikois, but any brand works all the same)
1 T Walden Farms caramel dip
1 T Walden Farms chocolate dip
1 T powdered peanut butter (If you don't have powdered peanut butter, feel free to use regular PB, but the adjust the nutritionals accordingly.

To prepare, simply mix everything into your container of yogurt and eat up! Try not to eat the whole container in one bite. It's that good! ;)

P.S.: The whole recipe has just over 100 calories and a whopping 17.5g of protein. To swap this from dessert to meal, add some chia seeds for some added fiber to keep you full and you've got a yummy, sweet breakfast! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment