Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Don't Tease Me

We all know London is known for their tea, and we all know Tiny Tummy has a slight (okay MAJOR) obsession with tea, so it should come as no shocker that I went a little tea-crazy in London. Right around the corner from our hotel, I cam across the most wonderful tea store that I have ever set foot into. The array of loose leaf teas was breathtaking, and they had more herbal fruity hibiscus blends than any other tea place I have ever seen. The name of the store is Whittard, and let's just say I had to be their best customer that day.

This is just half (yes, you read that right) of the tea I purchased. I'm still working on trying all of them, but so far, the Strawberry and Kiwi is my favorite. The store had places to sample all of their teas, coffees, and hot chocolates (the caramel hot chocolate was TO DIE FOR, but not Tiny Tummy-esque). It turns out the "tea" I bought was actually fruity/herbal infusions... either way, totally yummy. If you're exceptionally curious, you can order their teas online, but they are much cheaper in London, so I'm glad I stocked up. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment