Friday, May 3, 2013

A Tango With Some Mango

After dinner, I often find that my sweet tooth starts to kick in even though I am happily satiated. Sometimes I go for a sweet drink, such as a cup of tea, but sometimes I really want something really sweet. While in Trader Joe's the other day, I decided to grab a bag of their freeze dried mango and give it a spin for my nightly sweet craving.

The entire bag has 190 calories, but has a LOT of carbs and sugar, so if you're a whole bag kinda gal, I'd skip these, but, if you just need a little something to satisfy your sweet tooth, these guys are crunchy, delicious, and SUPER sweet. Again, I wouldn't suggest eating the whole bag, but if you can control yourself to just eat a slice or two, you're good to go, and they will definitely satisfy a sweet craving!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment