Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Movin' on Up

I thought an update post was necessary at this point, since I have been blogging for over a year and rarely miss a post, and in the last few weeks, my posts have been rather scattered. There is an explanation... I'm moving. For anyone who has gone through a move, you know it's a HUGE pain, and to be totally honest, cooking hasn't exactly been at the top of my to-do list lately, and neither has supermarket scoping, so I apologize for the lack of posts. I am officially moving TOMORROW though, but into a much smaller kitchen-- don't worry, this won't derail my cooking efforts... just might make me a little more inventive. As an update though, if you want to see Tiny Tummy take on the big screen, the episode of Dr. Oz that I was on airs TOMORROW (Wednesday 5/29) at 4pm, so be sure to watch.

That's all I've got for now. Once I'm settled into the new apartment, I will be sure to post lots of new recipes and Flab Free Food Finds to keep you guys busy, but until then, I'm packing, unpacking, and shopping til I drop for new apartment necessities. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment