Sunday, May 12, 2013

More Kale to Hail

I can never say this enough: I love Trader Joe's. They are a 1-stop-shop when it comes to Flab Free Food Finds, you just have to know what to look for. In a recent shopping trip, I came across these new(ish) Kale Chips that they came out with, and I thought I'd give them a try. The ingredients were similar to the ingredients in Brad's Kale Chips... but these were 1/2 the price. Winner right there, but how would they taste?

No surprise here, but they were delicious, and tasted just like Brad's. The whole bag has only 300 calories and a healthy dose of protein and fiber to match. This bag of chips was my lunch one day on the go, and honestly, I don't even feel bad about the fact that I had a bag of chips for lunch. The ingredient list is super clean, and while the nut-to-veggie ratio isn't exactly that of a salad, and I wouldn't recommend this for lunch on the reg, they make a great, healthy snack.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment