Friday, February 8, 2013

Cleanse Weigh In

And so, The New You Cleanse has come to an end. As much as I love me some lentils and salmon, after four days, it's nice to have some variety. I'll probably be shying away from eggs for breakfast for a while, but a hard boiled egg is a great snack when you need an instant burst of protein. Anyway, I'm not trying to avoid the topic we're all waiting for, just trying to build up the suspense. How much did I lose? Tiny Tummy lost a whopping (drumroll please) 8 pounds! I kid you not- in four days I lost an astronomical 8 pounds. Daddy Tiny Tummy lost 5.5 and Mommy Tiny Tummy lost 4, putting her within 5 pounds of her goal weight. The Nutritious Life team lost a combined total of over 35 pounds. If these numbers don't speak for themselves, I don't know what would! 



And, as many asked, this is how I broke my cleanse. A yummy piping hot cup of coffee and a Thin Slim cinnamon bagel with cinnamon cream cheese. Yum!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment