Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Bleauty

I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but here comes another post on a new store-bought tea I tried. At my local supermarket, Celestial teas were on sale, so I decided to try one that I hadn't before, which brought me to this blueberry tea. Truth be told, I hadn't tried this one in the past because one of the first ingredients is orange zest which I generally don't like in my tea, but I figured I might as well give it a try.
Upon first opening the box, I smelled the orange, so I was a little reluctant, but after tasting it, the orange taste is very faint. The best way I can describe it is that blueberry candy-esque flavor with a tinge of orange. It definitely doesn't taste like fresh blueberries, but, dare I say it, I actually like the artificial blueberry taste! Like I said, it's candy-esque, and yet still fruity in the best way possible. Definitely worth a try if you're a tea-foodie like myself! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment