Sunday, February 10, 2013

Don't be a Jerky

I have to admit, the thought of beef jerky initially grossed me out. I sort of pictured dog treats, but when a friend convinced me to try it, I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. Given that jerky is a high protein, low carb, generally low fat snack, why wouldn't I try it right? Again, I'm glad I did. I really liked it! Thus started the hunt for the best, low-cal, high protein, and of course, yummy jerky- which brought me to Krave's Chili Lime Jerky. At less than 200 calories in the entire bag, and over 20g of protein, it makes an excellent snack for a few days. It's got a nice kick to it (hence the chili), and while I don't get much of the lime flavor, it is still delicious! Are you jumping for jerky? What's your fav? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment