Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Nugget Finds (for kids and adults alike!)

Confession: no matter how old I am, I will always love frozen chicken nuggets. I don't know why, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. When shopping for my usual chicken-less patties by Health is Wealth the other day, I came across these babies, and boy was I excited to try them.






Not only are they frozen chicken nuggets, but they are buffalo flavored- my favorite! (Basically anything spicy has my name written all over it.) I ate them for dinner tonight with some Walden Farms BBQ sauce and seriously, I felt like a kid again eating my dino-nuggets! They almost have a buffalo chicken pizza-esque flavor to them, and they are totally veg-friendly! And with only 130 calories and an impressive 13g of protein per 3 nuggets, they are a serious find! And since national fried chicken day was yesterday, I can officially feel like I've observed the holiday ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment