Friday, July 20, 2012

New Walden Farms Product Tested





So, as promised, I said I would review each new Walden Farms product as I try them. Recently, I went out on a whim and decided to order the Garlic and Herb pasta sauce in the hopes it would taste like the garlic and oil my dad used to make me when I was younger, and guess what- I liked it even better! I was never a huge fan of olive oil, but I loved the garlic, and this sauce, while not extremely flavorful, gives me just the right amount of garlicy herbyness I need- especially since I add my own spices, onions, mushrooms, and garlic to my pasta anyway. The sauce doesn't taste artificial like some of the other Walden Farms products which was another major plus. And it's a 0 cal pasta option when I'm not in the mood for tomato sauce. I also mixed it into a seafood pasta dish the other day (recipe soon to come!) and the broth came out incredible. Therefore verdict: Walden Farms Garlic and Herb Pasta sauce is a keeper! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment