Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh Kay, New Puffs!

As you know, I am in LOVE with Kay's Naturals Snacks. They are all protein-packed, and I don't feel guilty indulging in a bag of chips, knowing the single-portioned bags will actually satisfy my hunger. I've already shared some of my favorites of their products, but I just tried a new one and I felt it was only fair that I shared with the blogosphere because they were quite delicious!


These new Mac & Cheese Puffs are like mini Cheese Doodles, but with only 120 calories, 4g of fiber, and a whopping 12g of protein per serving! And the fact that they are little balls as opposed to giant puffs makes it easier to eat the serving slowly. Needless to say, I have every intention of ordering a few of these in my next Kay's shipment, but I'm still exploding with the crazy amount of chips I ordered from Amazon!

P.S. Rumor has it Kay's is also now making a plain pretzel stick variety! I can't wait to get my hands on a bag of these and grind them into breadcrumbs to coat chicken breasts!


Has anyone else tried Kay's snacks? Which are your favorites? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment