Monday, July 16, 2012

Saltless Sauces

Generally, my blog is dedicated to low calorie, low carb, and low sugar recipes, but ever since my grandfather was diagnosed with a heart problem that has placed him on a low-sodium diet, I am always on the hunt for low-sodium products, and recently I came across this entire line of sauces that have no sodium- and they are even refined sugar-free!


Mr. Spice's Salt-Free Sauces all sound incredibly delicious, and use all natural ingredients and no salt! They make everything from a Hot Sauce (a man after my heart), to a Honey Mustard, to some funkier options such as the Indian Curry and Thai Peanut varieties! As usual, with unique products such as these, they are not easy to find nor are they cheap, so I will be on the hunt at all the local health food stores for them! If anyone knows where I can get my hands on these, let me know because I would love to buy them before my grandpa's birthday, so I can try them out in a birthday dish for him!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment