Sunday, July 1, 2012

Spicy Cheesy Veggie Bowl

Super quick and simple recipe alert! The other night I was in a huge rush, but I really needed a snack, so I knew I just needed to throw together a quick meal with what I had in the fridge. Fortunately, I had some steamed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, and brussels sprouts) leftover from the night before, so I tossed them in a bowl with a little shredded fat free mozzarella cheese, sprinkled some of my favorite spices on it (onion flakes, dehydrated minced garlic, onion powder, garlic powder), and some Franks Hot Sauce and I was good to go! Talk about a really quick, satisfying, healthy and delicious snack (or side dish for a dinner). Really, any veggies would work, so clean out those refrigerators- I'm talking carrots, mushrooms, peppers- get creative!






Feelin' Frisky? Add some some chicken breast or tofu, or any other meat of choice, and maybe even some brown rice or any other grain of choice to this and make a true meal out of it! It's quick, easy, spicy, and delicious!  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment