Saturday, June 30, 2012

Give your eggs a quick kick!

Some people will say that egg whites on their own have no flavor. Personally, I quite like the taste of egg whites, but I wouldn't want to eat them just on their own. When I make myself egg whites for breakfast, I love to add some veggies to them, but what really kicks them up a notch is the right spices. There's just about no wrong way to spice up your egg whites, but here is my go-to spice blend. Note: there are no measurements because it really depends on your taste buds.


Onion powder, fresh cracked pepper, dehydrated onion flakes, chipotle seasoning, and some red pepper flakes. Yes, it's that simple, and I promise you won't be complaining of flavorless eggs!


Feelin' Frisky? Toast an English muffin or some low carb/high fiber bread, add a slice of fat free cheese and your eggs whites and there you have a delicious and satisfying breakfast! I've been known to frequent this breakfast!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment