Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Skinny Sausagefest

New dinner-find alert! Since I'm still working without a stove and microwave, my pink mini George Forman Grill has become my new best friend, and while I was exploring my new local supermarkets the other day, I came across some new chicken sausages that had an impressive 13g of protein per 70 calorie sausage, and they come in a few different funky flavors!





The middle picture was my dinner tonight (Sorry, not the best quality picture), but served over a bed of sauerkraut with some mustard= sausage-y goodness, much healthier than traditional hot dogs! I will say they have a slightly strange texture, but doctored up with the right condiments you don't even taste it! The two other photos are the two flavors I have tried, but they also make a spinach and red onion variety as well as garden vegetable and spicy italian- all of which I plan to try eventually!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment