Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Smokey Mama- New Spice Love



Apparently, Smoked Paprika is now all the rage. To be honest, I didn't know it when I tried it, but the other night, I decided to spice up my usual chicken rub and replace the regular paprika with some smoked paprika, and let me tell you, what a difference! I personally LOVE a smokey flavor, and smoked paprika did not disappoint! This stuff is yet another way to add a lot of flavor without adding a lot of calories to your meal! I don't imagine this stuff is too difficult to get your hands on- just check your local grocery store's spice aisle. I happened to find it digging through my parent's spice cabinet (Let me tell you, they have SO many spices they don't know they have!)


Anyway, I added it to my chicken breast, but I could easily see the smokey flavor pairing well with fish, veal, lamb, etc.


Try it out- let me know what you think! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment