Thursday, June 21, 2012

1 Fish, 2 Fish, Onion-Crusted Blue Fish

So if it hasn't already become pretty clear, dehydrated onion flakes are my go-to seasoning when I want a crispy coating on my protein; however, I've yet to share a recipe that utilizes these winners on fish, and I LOVE me a good, fresh piece of fish! The other day, my local super market had a GREAT price on bluefish, so I decided to get some for dinner, and it came out so good, and it was so simple to prepare, that I thought I'd share the recipe!




Super simple Garlic and Onion crusted Blue Fish (or any other variety of fish you may prefer!)


4 oz bluefish
1-2 cloves of garlic minced
1/4 of a lemon or a sprinkle of lemon juice
lots of dehydrated onion flakes and garlic flakes


To prepare: preheat your oven to 350 degrees, sprinkle the lemon over your fish, top it with the garlic and onion, pop that sucker in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the fish is flaky and cooked through, and eat up!


Feelin' Frisky? Once the fish is cooked through almost entirely, pop it into the broiler for a few seconds to get the crust even crispier! The flakey consistency of the fish paired with the crispy crust is UNREAL! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment