Saturday, August 25, 2012

Inside the Box: ThinSlim Muffins and Brownies



Full disclosure: I basically don't go a single day without eating a product by ThinSlim foods. Their muffins, brownies, and squares are beyond to die for (as I reviewed here). While they aren't massive in size, they satisfy the craving for baked goods, and if I can afford to eat a muffin and a brownie every single day, you better believe I'm going to! A lot of people are reluctant to buy these products because they are relatively expensive for their size and the company doesn't post pictures of the actual product on their site, but take my word for it, they are TOTALLY worth it. Here's an insiders look at their muffins- blueberry, chocolate, and cinnamon!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Most likely they are the size they SHOULD be for a serving .... we have such "super sized" portions ,we have no idea what a "real" portion looks like .. yea for them .. I'll give em' a try ...=-)

    ReplyDelete