Monday, October 15, 2012

Mani Munch-No-More

I'll be the first to admit, when late night munchies hit, it's hard not to give in. Everyone seems to suggest some tips to avoid delving into that carton of ice cream or giant bag of chips, but in the end, it really comes down to a matter of personal choice and willpower, both of which Tiny Tummy can't exactly control for you; but, if you haven't already nailed it, I have a pretty simple tip to help you handle your munchies and hopefully stop you from polishing off that entire bag of chips. Okay, so I may have gone a little overboard with the puns here, but if you haven't already guessed my simple tip, here it is:









Do a manicure! I know, you're wondering how this relates- Not only does it get your mind off of eating, but it makes it pretty darn hard to munch! I don't know about you, but I have an awfully hard time reaching my hand into a bag of chips without ruining my manicure! Hopefully, by the time the polish dries, you won't even be thinking about food any more! P.S.: Sorry boys, this one doesn't really apply to you.

If you're feelin' frisky, like Tiny Tummy often is, you can even go all out and do a crazy funky mani or pedi like any of the ones pictured! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment