Monday, January 7, 2013

Enlighten Me

As we all know, Tiny Tummy screams for ice cream, and is always on the hunt for new frozen finds. I recently came across a new brand of ice cream bars online that looks promising, but I can't find them anywhere!

Enlightened ice cream bars come in fudge, coffee, and orange cream flavors, and only have 70 calories and 3g of sugar per bar. Plus, they have a whopping 5g of fiber, 8g of protein, and NO artificial sweeteners. The stats enough are a homerun, I'm just hoping the flavor follows. If I can ever get my hands on them, I will definitely share my thoughts, but if anyone has seen them in stores, let me know! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Aly, love the site (and name). Check out http://www.eatenlightened.com/store-locator/ to find a store near you. Thanks for the shout out!
    - The ENLIGHTENED Team

    ReplyDelete