Monday, January 14, 2013

Not a Ho Hum Hummus



We all know Tiny Tummy loves Oasis's Black Bean and Lentil Dips, so it would only naturally follow that their hummus should be delicious too, right?! You bet! I finally grabbed a container of their Mediterranean hummus from my local supermarket the other day, and I was pleasantly surprised! For some reason, I expected it to be tasteless and a strange consistency, and while this hummus is not as thick and creamy as most others, it is still pretty good, and at only 9 calories per tablespoon, there is no comparison to other store-bought hummus. I love to dip veggies in it or spread it on a grilled cheese sandwich. Regardless of what you're using it for, it's definitely worth trying, though I will say I will always be partial to my black bean dip when it comes to my Oasis fav! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment