Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pizzafied Pasta

Every once in a while, I get in one of those carb-crazed moods where I can't decide between pizza and pasta because I'm craving both. Fortunately, I've come up with a way to have the best of both worlds- pizzafied pasta!



To make Tiny Tummy's Pizzafied Pasta, you will need:
2oz Al Dente Pasta (or pasta of your choice)
1/2 cup marinara sauce (I used this recipe)
1oz shredded mozzarella cheese (I used fat free)
4 slices Hormel Turkey Pepperoni chopped into small pieces
optional: other pizza toppings such as onions, mushrooms, basil, etc. (Tiny Tummy's tomato sauce has a ton of onions, mushrooms, and spices, which is why I didn't include them in mine, but if you are using a different marinara sauce, feel free to add 'em on in!)

To prepare, cook your pasta according to package instructions. Then, add everything into a bowl, and microwave for about a minute, or until the cheese melts, and eat up!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment