Sunday, January 27, 2013

More D'Liteful Chocolate

A few months ago I tried a delicious chocolate bar that was loaded with probiotics and fiber in perfect little portion-controlled bar, and I totally forgot where I bought it. Luckily, on my way home from work the other day, I stopped into a health food store and had the revelation of the century when I remembered I bought them there!

Last time, I bought the chocolate peanut butter bar, so this time, I decided to try the chocolate almond and chocolate caramel. Both were good- I definitely liked the chocolate caramel better than the chocolate almond, though I wouldn't protest to eating either one. I will say, though, that the chocolate peanut butter one I had originally is still my fav. Regardless, each of the D'Lite bars has 100 calories, is full of probiotics, and has no sugar or cancer-causing sweeteners - impressive stats for a delicious chocolate bar. I would gladly eat these to satisfy a chocolate craving, and the built in portion control doesn't hurt either! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment