Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Yummus Hummus

I've been in an adventurous mood when it comes to hummus lately, and since my local supermarket sells just about every Oasis product they have to offer, I thought it was only fitting I give another one of their hummus varieties a try, and I am so glad I did, because this one is my favorite yet.



Oasis's Shiitake Mushroom and Sun Dried Tomato hummus is surprisingly delicious for its low calorie content. It's also refreshing to see that it is made from all natural ingredients- strictly the veggies and a little H2O. While, again, it is not as thick and creamy as other, more fattening hummus dips, it still manages to pack a punch of flavor and certainly kicks the hummus craving if you're not looking to load up on those healthy fat calories. Hooray for Oasis and another delicious dip! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment