Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fizzy Loco Coco

We all know Tiny Tummy is forever on the hunt for delicious, calorie-free, sugar-free beverages that don't have cancer-causing sweeteners, so whenever I come across a new one, I'm always eager to share. The other day when shopping in Shoprite thirsty again (guess I didn't learn from my mistake last time!), I bought this guy, but again, my thirst paid off.
Cascade has literally made a fizzy pina colada in a bottle. I have never tasted such a delicious coconut flavored soda. For you drinkers out there, mixing a little rum into this could easily be a mock pina colada! And by the way, this guy is sweetened with Sucralose, so not a total win, but not a loss either! I also tried the Strawberry Lemonade flavor. Both were good, but this one was definitely my favorite!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment