Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baked Buffalo Chicken Bites

Jogging to the gym this morning, you could tell it was game day, simply because of the fried aroma in the air. Every bar I passed had the scent of buffalo wings radiating into the sidewalk (and beer of course), so naturally, I left my workout craving hot wings. Rather than simply stopping at Pudgies on my way home (yes, I live right next door to a Pudgies, how ill-fitting), I decided to grab some chicken tenders on my way home to make my own buffalo bites for dinner! Traditionally, buffalo chicken is coated and fried, but Tiny Tummy's buffalo bites are baked, not fried, and super easy to make!



You will need: 1 pack chicken breasts (or tenderloins) cut into chunks
Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce (enough to coat your chicken)

Simply coat your chicken with the Frank's hot sauce, place on a baking sheet, and bake on 300 until the chicken has cooked through (shouldn't take more than 15 minutes if you cut the chicken small) Yep, it's that simple!

Feelin' Frisky?: Sprinkle some of my favorites- dehydrated onion and garlic flakes- on top of the chicken before you toss it in the oven, and put it in the broiler for the last few minutes of cooking to give it a crispy coating!

Oh and P.S., lucky for us, unlike most other chicken wings, the cost of Tiny Tummy's chicken wings won't be affected by the grain drought, since there are no grains used in this recipe :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment