Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Very Egg-citing!

Seriously- Trader Joe's has become my new favorite place. They have everything and their products are generally pretty healthy. I was really in the mood for egg salad the other day, and I remembered a long lost favorite of mine- Trader Joe's Egg White Salad with Chives!


First of all, the entire container has only 100 calories and a whopping 14g of protein! Paired with some high fiber crackers or high fiber bread, you've got yourself a delicious lunch! And I'm a huge fan of their use of turmeric to give it that nice yellow color to mock true, fatty egg salad! I usually crack a little fresh pepper over mine, and it's a perfect lunch to take with you to work, school, etc.

Yay Trader Joe's- you never disappoint! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment