Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cheat, but don't repeat

Yesterday was a very special day in the Tiny Tummy household: Daddy Tiny Tummy turned 60! Clearly, this calls for celebration, and celebration often goes hand in hand with cake, but seeing as the 'cake' of our family is actually sushi, we went to an All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet!


I'm sure you're wondering why I bother to tell you all of this, and my point is, I went to an AYCE Buffet and I Ate.All.I.Could.Eat! It was a complete cheat meal! While it was mostly healthy food that I was eating (sashimi, oysters, snow crab legs, etc.), I still ate a TON, which obviously isn't healthy; however, I wake up today, and I'm right back on track. This brings me to my main point- Cheat!! ... but don't repeat. Just because you had a cheat meal, don't allow that to be an excuse to fall off the wagon. One bad meal won't ruin a diet, but if you let it be an excuse to keep on cheating, you won't have much success. Instead, cheat, have a great time, and get right back to eating right at the next meal or the next day! And no guilt allowed- indulging is part of life- just in moderation!  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment