Sunday, September 2, 2012

Inside the Box: Health is Wealth Chicken Free Patties






For anyone who hasn't read my previous posts professing my love for these chicken-free patties, here is yet another post dedicated to these frozen delicacies. Contrary to most frozen products, these patties actually look almost exactly as they are pictured on the box once they thaw and cook through, and they taste absolutely delicious. With the construction that has taken place in my house over the last couple of weeks, Health is Wealth has become my best friend for dinner. I've probably eaten these patties for dinner a good three or four times! Thank you Health is Wealth!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on tummy health

    ReplyDelete