Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Healthy Froyo Alert!

While I've never actually blogged about Healthy Choice, the company actually offers some fairly decent frozen meals for those of you who really have no time for food preparation passed the 2:00 microwave process that frozen dinners require. I can't say I eat their dishes personally, but a lot of them are less than 300 calories and have a fair amount of fiber and protein. I certainly wouldn't be opposed to trying their products, and I don't discourage you from testing them out.




But I digress, what I really want to talk about is the company's new line of greek froyo! At a measly 100 calories per serving, their new froyo comes in 4 flavors- strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and vanilla, each containing 100 calories, 4g of protein, and maximally 2g of fat per serving! The one downside is there is 13g of sugar per serving, but hey, for all of you ice cream lovers out there, this is a WAY better alternative! Needless to say, I can't wait to try these guys out- I'm always a fan of healthy ice cream alternatives! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment