Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Passionate Tango with Mango and Passionfruit

I can sense your excitement already... another tea post! I really hope you all are as tea-crazy as I am. I thought I would share this one, in particular, because as the weather is warming up, it is time to start thinking about what teas I will be preparing iced for the summer. Just so we're on the same page here, this is one of those teas.
For my birthday that just passed, Mommy Tiny Tummy brought me a plethora of different teas, and this was one of them. It was perfectly fruity, and the individual bags make if perfect to toss in your purse and bring along to restaurants that most likely won't have caffeine free tea (or won't have many exciting ones!) I'm still loving my London teas, but for the days I'm lazy with the tea ball, this is bliss in a bag! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment