Saturday, April 6, 2013

Charbrew Bliss

It's time for another tea post... shocker. Since I got so much tea for Valentine's Day, I've been slowly working my way through reviewing all of it. This one happens to be one of my favorites that I got as a gift, so worth the review... even if it is a few weeks late.
Charbrew's tea is an excellent blend of fruit with a hint of cinnamon/nutty flavor. The aroma might actually be the best part- just opening the bag leaves a wonderful smell. The flavor is a bit mild, an I let my teabag steep eternally (as in I always forget to remove the teabag before I drink it, so I always just leave it in.) For my next cup, I might consider using two teabags for a stronger flavor because I really enjoyed the taste. Perfect for a night that I can't decide between fruity and nutty tea. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment