Thursday, April 11, 2013

Just Great Stuff... Yes it is!

Ever since I discovered PB2 from Bell Plantation, the world of peanut butter has been changed for me. I have always been the type of person that could literally eat peanut butter by the spoonful, so when I made a batch of fresh peanut butter, it was always impossible to resist licking my Vitamix totally clean (like literally to the point that I barely had to wash it... but I still did, don't worry ;)) When I found PB2, it was seriously one of the best Flab Free Food Finds I have recommended to date. Anyway, in Fairway the other day, I came across a NEW brand of powdered peanut butter, and as it turns out, the chocolate version actually has a few fewer calories than the Bell Plantation one (though a 5 calorie difference is not enough of a reason to sway me either way). I decided to give it a try though, to see if the taste was any different, and I have to say it IS.
Just Great Stuff's chocolate powdered peanut butter actually has a much richer, chocolatey taste than Bell Plantation's chocolate peanut butter. I also find with this one it takes less water to reconstitute it to a thick, creamy consistency. I tried it on a banana and it was a whole new level of delicious. If you can find it in a store near you, I definitely recommend it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment