Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cococrazy (New cookie find)

Another new product from our friends at ThinSlim. I live on their muffins, brownies and bagels, so why not try their cookies, right? I had previously tried the vanilla and chocolate glazed cookies which were only ok, but Tiny Tummy LOVES coconut, so when I heard they were coming out with a coconut cookie, I had to at least try it, and actually it's not half bad!
Are these cookies as good as traditional cookies? No, BUT Tiny Tummy is generally partial to chocolate chip cookies, so I might be a little biased here. For a coconut cookie, it's good, don't get me wrong. And at 40 calories a piece, you really can't beat it. The fact that they use that crazy amount of packaging for a tiny cookie seems silly, but hey, who am I to judge? If it's a cookie you crave, these are a great option. And, if you're a choco-chip lover like me, add some dark chocolate chips. I won't tell ;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment