Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Mug of Perfection: Reeses Hot Chocolate

As it starts to get colder, warm drinks become the way of the world for Tiny Tummy- especially since my roommate loves to live the windows open. While I love my hibiscus tea, it's nice to change things up every now and then, and ever since my recent discovery of this powdered peanut butter, I've been doing all sorts of experimenting with different ways to use it. Let me tell you, this one's a winner!


Ever had that thought that Reese's are so good you could practically drink them? Now you can! To make your very own Reese's hot chocolate, all you have to do is combine a giant mug full of piping hot water with about 1T of unsweetened cocoa powder and 1T of powdered peanut butter, and mix until it's all combined. If it's too bitter for you, you may wish to add a little Stevia. Also, for a creamier drink, you could sub milk instead! Needless to say, this GIANT cup of love will cost you way fewer calories than your average Reese's cup. And, if you're only making a small mug's worth, you can cut the cocoa powder and PB2 in 1/2 which will result in even fewer calories. A choco-peanutty bargain in my opinion! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment