Saturday, November 10, 2012

Powdered Perfection

I will be the first to admit, the idea of powdered peanut butter was definitely a little funky, but when it comes to food, I am the furthest thing from shy, and when I came across PB2 powdered peanut butter at only 45 calories per 2 tablespoons, I had to give it a shot, and honestly, my mind has been blown!



All you have to do is add a little water to this powdered peanutty god and watch the magic as it transforms into a peanut buttery paste- the normal consistency of regular peanut butter (unless you add too much water, that is!) It's works great in a PB&J, as a peanut butter dip of sorts, and if you melt a little chocolate in with it, you may enter a danger zone. Fortunately, you make it as you go, so you don't have to worry about eating the whole container at once! It also comes in a chocolate peanut butter flavor, which I will absolutely be trying next! I imagine it would all work well for baking too, so if peanut butter cookies have been calling your name, this may save you major calories in that department! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment