Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Tea for You and For Me

Ever since I branched out to try Bigelow's Green Tea with Pomegranate, I've become quite adventurous in the tea department. In the spirit of the holidays, I thought it would only be fitting to try all of the seasonal teas, especially since they are all such fun flavors! I'm halfway through Celestial's Holiday Teas (those things are HARD to find!!!) And I have to say, I've yet to find one I don't like, though I definitely have my faves. All of the different flavors are listed here, and I'll give you my reviews of what I've tried.
My personal favorite is Gingerbread Spice. It's perfectly spicy without overdoing the gingerbread flavor like some gingerbread flavored things do. Sugar Plum Spice is a close second. I love the initial spice followed by the kick of sweet. And, finally, the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride smells ridiculously yummy, but it's not as strong as the others. I have to use 2 tea bags per cup, but coming from someone who doesn't usually like orange flavored anything, the fact that I actually like this flavor (which has orange peel in it) says a lot. I'm eager to try the Nutcracker Sweet, but I can't find it ANYWHERE! Have you tried any holiday teas? What's your fav? Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment