Sunday, November 25, 2012

Chocolate Craving Kicked

Every once in a while, I have a craving for a plain ole chocolate bar. And truth be told, a little bit of dark chocolate is actually quite healthy! My problem; however, is that when it comes to chocolate, there is no little bit for me, which is why when I came across these single serve, 100 calorie dark chocolate bars at Trader Joe's, I had to try them.



Truth be told, they are actually pretty good! If you are having a serious chocolate craving, these will definitely do the trick, and since it is dark chocolate, you probably won't need more than just one to satisfy the craving. While it is definitely not the best dark chocolate I've ever had, it is certainly good enough! And for any of you milk chocolate lovers, they come in milk chocolate too, though I personally don't love the milk chocolate bars! Regardless, gotta love Trader Joe's and all of their Flab Free Food Finds!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment