Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Roar of Spice

As I've said previously, I've been on a recent tea kick, and I've been trying all sorts of different tea bags. Since I am so used to my fruity teas, I've been trying to find different flavored ones, and since chamomile and plain green tea aren't necessarily my faves, I've been trying different spiced teas, and in my quest, I've found another winner.

Celestial's Bengal Spice Tea is the perfect spicy blend of flavor. I find that the cinnamon comes through the most, though you can definitely taste the blend of spices. I'm sure it would make a great afternoon pick-me-up, though it is caffeine free, so I find it is optimal as a before-bed drink. I highly suggest it for a night that you're looking to spice things up a bit. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment