Saturday, December 8, 2012

Twin Tenders

A friend recently asked me how it's possible that I have time to prepare my own dinner every single night. I told her it's because the majority of my dinners don't take more than 10 minutes to prepare and she laughed at me, but the truth is, as a full-time college student working two jobs, I can't make an elaborate, gourmet meal every night (as much as I would LOVE to). So, to prove just that, here is my ten-second twin tender recipe for the world's fastest chicken tenders.


To make Tiny Tummy's ten-second twin tenders, you will need,

2 large chicken tenders
a sprinkle of garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, dehydrated garlic/onion flakes.... basically, or whatever spices you have on hand and are craving
optional: some yummy sauce drizzled on top: I used Walden Farm's BBQ sauce to keep things simple, but since the chicken is so easy to make, feel free to experiment and make something funky!

To prepare, simply preheat your oven to 350, lay the chicken tenders on tin foil, sprinkle with spices, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the chicken has cooked through (time will depend on your oven, as usual) If it takes you longer than 10 seconds to sprinkle your spices on your chicken, then you're more than welcome to change the name of the recipe ;)... and for a complete meal, you can pair this with rice, veggies, or anything else you may like. I had a big bowl of veggies and squash casserole with mine! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment