Monday, December 31, 2012

So Kelp me Noodles

After throwing a pork tenderloin into the slow cooker to make my famous pulled pork the other night, I realized I didn't have any Miracle Noodles in my fridge to eat it with, and I know it's crazy, but pulled pork just isn't the same for me without those noodles now. The shop that I usually get my noodles in was closed, so I hustled over to the closest health food store and came across these.

While I will be the first to admit, the texture of these Kelp Noodles is a little strange, if you don't have Miracle Noodles on hand, they will do the trick. And the gigantic bag has less than 20 calories-- I actually got 3 servings out of the bag, so can't beat that! They are actually a bit crunchy, as opposed to the chewier consistency of the Miracle Noodles. While these Kelp Noodles are great if you're in a pinch, they are definitely not as good as my usual Miracle Noodles. I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend them, but they are definitely a better choice than traditional pasta or any carb-loaded noodle.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment